Bella
ENTRY BIAS ABOUT TUMBLR TWITTER NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW
Mid-year exam coming

Hello shining star, I am busy with my book now because exam is coming to me. Insyaallah I try
 the best for this exam. Pray for me and pray for you too. hoho. For this exam I am not confidence yet because I am completely unprepared much this exam but I'll do the best for my future and for my success. Kata ada cita-cita and nak capai cita-cita tu, so kenalah study hard, right? Yeahh SPM SPM >.<
Okay, for your information, I really hate study. Because for me studying is so boring and studying make me 'mengantuk'. But saya terpaksa jugak untuk belajar belajar dan belajar. Arghh seksanya hidup. *Sigh. Okay that's all for today. I'm blank what I want update. Okay I want go study now. Good bye. Good luck to people yang sedang mengalami exam. Boiii.
Wait. I'm forgot something. WELCOME TO MY NEW BLOG. See you again.

0 comment[s] | back to top