Bella
ENTRY BIAS ABOUT TUMBLR TWITTER NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW
I'm busy
[Every picture there is a story]

SPM is already coming. So I don't have time to play now. Now I'm just focus with my book. Wuu stress much. Only in few week away Spm will coming. I'm scared~ Hmm. I felt time running so fast. Oh yea, how's about my trial? Hmm alhamdulillah, I'm very Syukur what I had now. My result so far so good. I'm still got credit in my trial but this result just few papers. I'm not have all papers. Hope it's okay and no fail. Hope hope hope. *pasang lagu Ft.Island-Hope. haha

[Every picture there is a story]

Gambar ni minggu lepas punya. Via blackberry Norman hihik. Time ni kitorang dah enjoy daripada exam trial. Kelas lain tak  habis exam lagi kelas kitorang dah habis. Well, untung betul masuk kelas Kemanusiaan 1 ni. Habis awal tau. Jangan jealous :p hakhakhak. 

Bat: Weh, jom tangkap gambar. 
Che'a & Shira: Jom jom *betulkan tudung
Bat: Bella, jom lah.
Me: Tak nak lah. *shy
Bat: Jomlahhh. *buat muka comel dia. yelkk 
Me: Yelah,. *muka terpaksa
Norman: Dah ah? 1 2 3 snap.
THE END








0 comment[s] | back to top