Bella
ENTRY BIAS ABOUT TUMBLR TWITTER NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW
What the?

Hello guys, waw at 4 am? It was not believed. Haha. Help me, I could not sleep. What can I do now? Yes update blog! But what I want the story? About you? Can I story about you? Emm okay,forget it. When the morning must be a strong nonsense. Oh yah, just now I've got a 'membebel' with my parents. Ouh so sad. My parents told me to study. The focus for the SPM next year. Yes I want the focus of the focus and focus. I will follow my parents. want to succeed !!!!! I do not want to be a security. Please, I do not want. Katakan kepada TAK NAK ! And then my mom talk, her asked me to deactived my facebook account, twitter and so on that I have.So? What should I do? Deactived? Maybe? I do not want to disappoint my parents.  I want them happy. I want to get excellent results. Please pray for me. Okay thanks :)

0 comment[s] | back to top